As what the title says, this application is just a download helper for eco’s patch files. It looks similar to the previous post, but with some added functions. Now the program can handle editing the upsv.lst and running nginx for you.
Note: This program requires .NET Framework 4.0
How to use:
- Point the ECO Directory into your ECO client directory (must contain eco.ver file)
- Point the nginx Installation Directory into where your nginx resides (must contain nginx.exe)
- Click “Check Updates” Button and wait for the process to finish. You can see how big the update is.
- When you’re ready to download, click “Start Download”
- When you need to pause the download, just click “Stop Download”
- You can resume your download even if this application is closed. Just make sure your eco.ver is intact.
- After the download is finished, click the “Start Patch” button to prepare the upsv.lst and nginx.
- Login to the website and start ECO launcher
- After the launcher finished patching, click the “Done Patching” to recover the original upsv.lst file and stop nginx.
- Supports pause/continue download
- Auto-detects your current ECO version and newest version available
- Batch download all patch files needed until the newest version available (if you’re at version 340 and the newest version is 373, it will download patch version 341-373)
- It does not check the integrity of each file. Files that are already the same size as described in dl_list.txt will be skipped.
- There is no guarantee it will always work on everyone’s machine (usually .NET framework problem). It should work on Windows 7 machines as long as it keeps updated.
- Might be buggy