As what the title says, this application is just a download helper for eco’s patch files. The rest of the process (rewriting upsv.lst, running nginx, etc) is still the same (see this).
How to use:
- Point the ECO Directory into your ECO client directory (must contain eco.ver file)
- Point the nginx Installation Directory into where your nginx resides (must contain nginx.exe)
- Click “Check for Updates” Button and wait for the process to finish. You can see how big the update is.
- When you’re ready to download, click “Start Download”
- When you need to pause the download, just clisk “Stop Download”
- You can resume your download even if this application is closed. Just make sure your eco.ver is intact.
- Supports pause/continue download
- Auto-detects your current ECO version and newest version available
- Batch download all patch files needed until the newest version available (if you’re at version 340 and the newest version is 373, it will download patch version 341-373)
- It does not check the integrity of each file. Files that are already the same size as described in dl_list.txt will be skipped.
- There is no guarantee it will always work on everyone’s machine (usually .NET framework problem). It should work on Windows 7 machines.
- Might be buggy
Download and use it at your own risk.